Thank you for your interest in Hudson Lab School! We would love to welcome your family into the Hudson Lab School community. We are currently accepting applications for K-6 for the 2019-2020 school year and have plans to expand through eighth grade in subsequent years. To learn more about Hudson Lab School, please attend our next Open House, schedule a tour, or give us a call at (914) 775-7058.
Families should use this checklist as a guideline for the application process.
1. Please submit the Inquiry Form below.
2. Sign up for a school tour. We host tours throughout the school day for families who would like to see Hudson Lab School in action and talk with founder Cate Han or Head of School Mara Pauker. You can reach us at (914) 775-7058 or email email@example.com.
2. Complete our Application & About Your Child forms.
3. Once you've completed a school tour, schedule your student visit and family interview.
4. Submit our HLS School Report Form to your child's current school.
5. Send in your child’s health forms.
5. Once we've reviewed your application, we will make an admissions decision on a rolling basis throughout the school year.
Our annual tuition of $26,500 covers the cost of the regular school day program, including books, and materials. For more information on our tuition payment plan, please download our Tuition Information Sheet.
There are a limited number of tuition assistance awards available. The awards will be given on a first come first serve basis, and are intended for highly qualified students of families committed to the Hudson Lab School approach to learning. To apply for financial assistance, please request our Family Financial Worksheet at firstname.lastname@example.org.